Sparse matrix modules

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Thu Jan 10 14:48:54 EST 2002

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 12:40:54PM -0700, Sue Giller wrote:
> There was recently an exchange on this list about sparse matrix
> modules, and silly me didn't keep a copy of all the links that were
> offered, and I can't seem to call up any recent postings on the
> subject via google.

Since this mailing list is posted to comp.lang.python, you should be
able to find it, if the subject was discussed at all.  Maybe you've seen
it on some other list or newsgroup? :-)

--
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>.
8 CPU cluster, NAS, (Slackware) Linux, Python, LaTeX, Vim, Mutt, Tin