Algorithms for 6-byte ("real48") Borland Pascal Floating Point numbers

Richard Biffl usenet at REMOVETHISPHRASEblacklettersoftware.com
Sun Jan 6 22:39:52 EST 2002

Martin, I'm a Python newbie but a Pascal oldbie. I don't have enough Python
expertise to review your code, but you might compare it to C code I wrote to
do the same thing. It's at http://www.wotsit.org/download.asp?f=bpreal. It's
old 16-bit C so you may (or may not) need to convert it to 32-bit before
translating it.

  Richard

news:3c1d309b.27384056 at news.muenster.de...