RELEASED - StandaloneZODB 1.0 release candidate 1

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Sat Jan 26 07:36:53 EST 2002

Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> I'm please to announce the first official release of StandaloneZODB,
> the Python object persistency system also known as the Z Object
> Database.  ZODB is the object-oriented database underlying Zope; the
> StandaloneZODB project's goal is to provide those same facilities to
> non-Zope related Python applications.

This is GREAT news for both Zope and Python. I will immediately try it out.

I have some customers that insist on using Windows and .asp, but for
whom Python is ok.

Being able to use Zodb and Zeo will make my productivity soar I am shure.

I am SO tired of spending most of my time in a project overcomming the
impedance mismatch between oo programming and table based storeage.

Finally I can just look for solutions.

Thanks!

regards Max M