OT (maybe): Shareable Mail

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Fri Jan 25 09:13:43 EST 2002

"Chris Gonnerman" <chris.gonnerman at newcenturycomputers.net> wrote in
message news:mailman.1011964779.5176.python-list at python.org...
> I have two customers who need to be able to share one email
> address (including local mailboxes) between several LAN-
> connected machines at the same time.  This is in support
> of a centralized email address, i.e. sales at customersite.com.
> Any/all employees should be able to list all messages, reply

<snip>

I have a (single) customer doing exactly this using Netscape
Communicator and an imap account at their ISP.  When you consider that
the owners also check the mail from the road and from home, that comes
close to two customers sharing a single email address.  I'm not sure
what you mean though by "including local mailboxes".

HTH,

--

Emile van Sebille
emile at fenx.com