PyAppBar -- bug fix, nifty widget

StationSteve Steven.Suchting at computer.org
Wed Jan 30 09:35:32 EST 2002

I'm running with Python 2.2, but have all the other prerequisites to run
PyAppBar.
When I tried to run PyAppBar from IDLE, I get the following:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\Program Files\Python22\PyAppBar\wxAppBarDemo.pyw", line 2, in ?
    import PyAppBar, win32api, win32con
  File "C:\WINDOWS\DESKTOP\PyAppBar\PyAppBar.py", line 1, in ?
    import AppBar, win32api, win32con, win32ui, win32gui
ImportError: Module use of python21.dll conflicts with this version of Python.

Is there a quick, safe change I can make to run PyAppBar under Python 2.2?

Thanks,
Steve S.