cdo logon() ... makepy has different signature

craig curtin curtin at ubsw.com
Wed Jan 30 12:52:03 EST 2002

i'm having a problem with the cdo logon() stuff from
an exchange server. i'm writing a server side com server
to update a calendar, and then update my team calendar.
i can create a session to update my personal calendar, but
then logon() doesn't seem to take the correct number of args
for me to create a session to my 'team calendar'.

when i look at the makepy output i get:

	Logon(self, 	Profile=defaultNamedOptArg,
				Password=defaultNamedOptArg,
				ShowDialog=defaultNamedOptArg,
				NewSession=defaultNamedOptArg):

but Logon() actually accepts 3 more parameters

from MSDN:
objSession.Logon( [profileName] [, profilePassword] [, showDialog] [,
newSession] [, parentWindow] [, NoMail] [, ProfileInfo] )

anyone done this kinda CDO work, or know an alternate work
around ?

thanks,

craig