Semantic analysis of one response (was Re: Autocoding project proposal.)

Gustavo Córdova Avila gcordova at sismex.com
Mon Jan 28 17:07:01 EST 2002

[Timothy Rue]

> There are plenty of irrational, illogical and just plain bad inted
> comments that have been made by others here, towards me.

Well, it *may* be because you've labeled everybody as
idiots, retards, lazy, selfish jerks. That *can* have
that effect you're describing.

But then, it might just be me.

I *think* I actually understand what you're trying to do,
but it's been tried before, and human interaction in order
to control the functioning of diverse software components
is inevitable, at least right now, and especially in the
software development area.

Good luck though, you just might know something that us
lazy, retarded, selfish idiots don't know.

But take it elsewhere, this thread is becoming more
tiresome by the hour.

Good bye.

-gustavo