Glade tut

Robert Laing zapr at icon.co.za
Tue Jan 1 04:59:57 EST 2002

I've put the start of a tut on using Glade on the web at
http://www.icon.co.za/~zapr

I wrote it out of frustration at not finding anything similar already
available. The tut goes as far as creating a text reader with a few lines
of code.

A problem I've got is that I simply can't figure out how to get
fundamental things like buttons
on "child" dialog windows to work. If anyone knows how, please let me
know so that the tut can gradually grow into a cookbock with recipes on
how to use most of the widgets available in Glade

Regards

Robert