Autocoding evolves from........

Courageous jkraska at san.rr.com
Mon Jan 28 22:46:34 EST 2002

>>There is something fundamentally wrong with your ability to coherently
>>present yourself.

>There are plenty of people who understand me, so that leave me to believe
>the problem is your...

Timothy! I understand you just _fine_, it's just have little desire to
read page-long rambling dissertations in which the poster writes like an
incoherent religious-bohemian-hybrid after a few long hits of the bong.

>I never was real good at grammer (sic) and spelling,

A deliberate irony, yes? In any case, you may wish to consider that
you are not particularly good at constructing whole paragraphs; likewise,
you may wish to consider your skill at putting whole pages of thought
onto paper.

>The choice is simple, together or apart.

Why it is that so many people elect "apart" from you, Timothy?

You ramble. You proselytize. You babble garrulously, without regard
to understanding that you are incoherent, barging forward and accusing
your audience of just not being able to understand, when it's actually
you who _lacks the ability to help them to do so_.

You have a personal problem with written presentation, and you seriously
need to rethink yourself.

C//