Mono and Python

Andrew Kuchling akuchlin at mems-exchange.org
Fri Jan 4 10:35:32 EST 2002

"Don Tuttle" <tuttledon at mailandnews.com> writes:
> passively, doing nothing, you might help Microsoft lose the farm.  But
> before you choose that path consider an alternative approach.

You've missed my point.  I don't care at all about whether Python runs
on .net.  I also don't care whether it runs on OS/2 or RISCOS.  As it
happens, Python does run on OS/2 and RISCOS, and it does so because
people, presumably people who use those systems, contributed patches
and code to make it happen.  Python will run on .net, therefore, if
some subset of .net users actually bother to make it happen.  If no
one bothers to do so, that's a good indicator that no one cares.

--amk