[pxdislin/DISLIN] Making the axis invisible

Eric Hagemann ehagemann at home.com
Mon Jan 14 20:42:21 EST 2002

Louis,

    Sure.  Working in DISLIN, try the following

>>> dislin.metafl('cons')
>>> dislin.disini()
>>> dislin.line(10,10,100,100)
>>> dislin.disfin()

you should get a line in a box on your screen w/o an axis.  Noting the
"level" based structure of ldislin, the findamental plotting command can be
called before any call to the GRAF command.

Cheers
Eric

news:3C431538.6050800 at northwestern.edu...