Information about your website/East Bay Technologies

support at eastbaytech.com support at eastbaytech.com
Fri Jan 18 23:08:36 EST 2002

In searching for multimedia-content and multimedia related webistes/content we recently came across your site The Whole Python FAQ - http://www.python.org/doc/FAQ.html, and wanted to let you know it (a link to your page -similar to a search engine) has been included in our search engine.

This database/search engine can be searched using MediaGrab!, a new type of search engine program that we have developed for searching for multimedia files and websites.

This is not from an email list so you will not receive another email.

East Bay Technologies
http://www.eastbaytech.com