Email library attachment problem

Brad Clements bkc at Murkworks.com
Tue Jan 8 13:33:21 EST 2002

Are you trying to send HTML email with embedded images?

I'm working up a HOW-TO for www.zope.org on how to do this using the email
package (both inside, and outside Zope).

Not sure why your example isn't working, but perhaps you need multi-part
alternative for sending plain text.

--
Brad Clements, DevNet Sysop 5
Developer Network Sysop Team