Win32com and Unicode

Don Tuttle tuttledon at mailandnews.com
Sun Jan 6 00:42:33 EST 2002

I don't know if this is the same makepy issue but if your using  build 141
of win32all, I'd upgrade to build 142.
Don

[Mark Hammond]
I have fixed the win32com makepy problem with win32all-141.  It is available
at
http://users.bigpond.net.au/mhammond/win32all-142.exe

news:s1bf3ukg0ecda85t0rmd2c07hj3st0ci8d at 4ax.com...