win32all-142 available

Paul Moore gustav at morpheus.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 6 15:42:52 EST 2002

On Sat, 05 Jan 2002 04:51:07 GMT, Mark Hammond
<mhammond at skippinet.com.au> wrote:

>I have fixed the win32com makepy problem with win32all-141.  It is
>available at
>
>http://users.bigpond.net.au/mhammond/win32all-142.exe
>
>I have no idea how long it will work for - win32all-141.exe was still
>there, even when it could not be downloaded.  NFI :)  I am still locked
>out of my starship account, so I apologize for all this messing around.

Looks good to me. Lack of win32all was the only thing holding me off
from moving to Python 2.2. Thanks for all the work on this, Mark!

One minor point - for Python 2.2, the "correct" place to install
packages is in <Python Dir>\lib\site-packages (see PEP 250).
win32all-142 still installs directly in <Python Dir>. Any chance of
changing this for the next version?

Paul.