How to "ping" a host ?

Brad Clements bkc at Murkworks.com
Tue Jan 8 13:35:57 EST 2002

This is most likely a limitation of the OS, not the script. Read the man
page on ping for your system, you can probably figure out how to grant icmp
socket access to a group of users.

If you're running on Windows, no problem!

--
Brad Clements, DevNet Sysop 5
Developer Network Sysop Team

news:a1el4j$d43$1 at norfair.nerim.net...