New online index to Beazley's tutorials

Ron Stephens rdsteph at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 5 21:14:23 EST 2002

A new online friend, jerry c, who is learning Python stumbled onto the
list of Python tutorials. He is very proficient in JavaScript and HTML,
and he liked the Beazley tutorials, but was accustomed to indexed
tutorials; so he put together, after obtaining Mr. Beazley's OK, a
rather exhaustive  index of both of Beazley's HTML tutorials.

All I can say is that this is a very exhaustive index and I think it
might be of use to some body. So here is a link that takes you directly
to the new online index at jerry c's site at
http://innerpeace.org/pythonguide.htm and his email is
jerryc at innerpeace.org <jerryc at innerpeace.org>. I suspect jerry c put a
lot of work into this index.

I have also added  a link to the index on my tutorial's page, along with
a few other tutorials that folks pointed out I was missing, so I have
now counted at 22 online Pythonic tutorials plus several other closely
related online learning tools. Tutorials links at
http://www.awaretek.com/tutorials.html

Whew.