SSL problem

Syver Enstad syver-en+usenet at online.no
Thu Jan 3 08:58:01 EST 2002

Michel Van den Bergh <vdbergh at luc.ac.be> writes:

> Needless to say that Netscape and Konqueror can access this URL
> without
>
> problems.
> The same script works fine for other URLs.

Hi Michel, I tried the same url with urllib2 it returned lots of
stuff, the first lines I got was this:

<!--
/*******************************************************************************
**************
*1. Program Name                        :       TelemeterLogin.jsp
*2. Description                         :       Login screen for telemeter
*3. Version                             :       0.0a
*4. Modification Log    :
*Version                Date                    Author
Modification
*0.0a                   19/09/2001              Nilesh Dhande
Created
*
-->

Have you tried using urllib2/urllib instead? This might help you
diagnose where the error is located.

--

Vennlig hilsen

Syver Enstad