Autocoding project proposal.

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 30 23:02:57 EST 2002

On 30-Jan-02 22:15:38 Courageous <jkraska at san.rr.com> wrote:
>>I did not come here to debate. I came here seeking coding help.

>And instead, you encountered a world where God helps those who
>help themselves. Pump out 10 or 20 *THOUSAND* lines of well-written
>code (and bud, let me tell you: that's just to start) and then
>-- maaaaaybe -- there will be those interested in helping you.

>Don't count on it, though.

>You might consider something else, too: if someone came along
>and liked your stuff very much, why wouldn't they just take it,
>make it _their_ stuff, and shine you on?

>C//

I'm not interested in stroking your ego.

What sort of person, steals and shine on the victim?

IS that the kind of person you are? IS that the kind of people that are
in this date time stamped public accessible archive called Usenet?

Or perhap it's not enough for you to realize what "natural laws of the
physical phenomenon of hoe we use abstractions" really means. It's three
for three of the top triplet of what cannot be patented.

Maybe the KNMVIC document/comment published by the USPTO still isn't
enough for you?

But I'll tell you what, if you help write the code here in usenet, even I
can't take that credit away from you. Nor would I want to. I insist people
get credit for what they do. And unlike The cathederal and the bazzar,
where one person seems to take the credit for the work of many others, I
believe that thru the use of the unbiased date time stamping of usenet
news posting and the archiving and accessibility, we have the best
recording device to use for establishing who did what and when, right
here.

Thanks to recent work by Google, you can now see the history of Linux,
from the first Usenet Post by Linus about it, onward.

So while some complain by saying that I'm out to take advantage of
programmers in trying to get them to write the code for me, the truth is
nothing so rude. But rather one of sharing and even putting into this
public recorder, something more valuable than...... well there is alot of
garbage in negativity all thru Usenet.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<