Autocoding project proposal.

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 26 21:20:51 EST 2002

On 26-Jan-02 18:27:32 Jonathan Hogg <jonathan at onegoodidea.com> wrote:

[snipped - see thread for an interesting post]

>I honestly do agree with you Timothy, but the problem is that unless you can
>persuade programmers to make these "side doors", to convince them of the
>freedom they provide to the user, then your machine is going to grind away
>with nothing to talk to.

autocoding can still be done. Being that code itself is text based. But
yes, without the three UIs, the user is unfairly constrained.

>Unfortunately, programmers are a prickly bunch and you won't get far by
>accusing them of being elitist or ignorant (even if they might be).

>Jonathan

You are aware that Steve Job gold mines the usenet newsgroups?

Can you give a history of applescript, dates? so as to compair it to
information found in usenet archives.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<