Import site failed, and freezing.

cmkl cmkleffner at gmx.de
Mon Jan 28 11:20:53 EST 2002

hi,

change your 'sity.py' in the lib/python2.2 directory and
comment out the following lines:
(or make an customized copy of site.py in your local directory
 where your script lives you going to freeze)

  # Append ./build/lib.<platform> in case we're running in the build dir
  # (especially for Guido :-)
  #if os.name == "posix" and os.path.basename(sys.path[-1]) == "Modules":
  #    from distutils.util import get_platform
  #    s = "build/lib.%s-%.3s" % (get_platform(), sys.version)
  #    s = os.path.join(os.path.dirname(sys.path[-1]), s)
  #    sys.path.append(s)
  #    del get_platform, s

this get me rid of the warning at startup and unneeded freezed
distutils modules.

-cmkl