Newbie Questions

maximilianscherr MaximilianScherr at T-Online.de
Thu Jan 17 12:37:16 EST 2002

Thanks, i'll try this.
I'm not sure about that client server stuff, i use a ultimaonline emu
server which can handle incoming requests from a defined port, from
other then the uo client software port. like external control clients.
i think you can send requests to it and other stuff, ill check that n
detail and then ask again about that.