How to configure Python with IIS

Syver Enstad syver-en+usenet at online.no
Wed Jan 23 18:37:15 EST 2002

"DeepBleu" <DeepBleu at DeepBleu.org> writes:

> For CGI, search for "Python IIS"
> one link is:
> http://starship.python.net/crew/aaron_watters/pws.html

This is outdated information, use the inetmgr utility instead,
right click your iis application that you have python scripts in,
choose home/virtual directory, choose configuration;
choose app mappings pane, press add and associate the extension you
want to use for py cgi with the interpreter like this:
D:\devtools\python21\python.exe "%s" %s

I am not sure what the second %s does, maybe you can remove it. I just
used it from a cookbook on setting this up.

--

Vennlig hilsen

Syver Enstad