IDE for developing cross-platform GUI Windows/Linux/Mac apps

Phil Thompson phil at river-bank.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 23 05:18:49 EST 2002

François Granger wrote:

> >   Hmm, what about
> > PyQT?  Qt 3 is available for all these platforms and the PyQT binding as
> > well, isn't it?
>
> Is it really ?
> I would love to learn this !
>
> I am on a Mac with OS 9, I am not a "real" developper. I am
> multi-plateform and multi-language by choices. And I stuggle to find a
> solution to develop small programs easily portables from Mac to any
> Python supported plateforms.

I have not ported PyQt to the Mac simply because I don't have a
development platform. The amount of work to do so wouldn't be too great.

If people are interested in a Mac port then some kind soul needs to
donate to me the necessary hardware and software. (This is how the
Windows port happened.)

Phil