Autocoding project proposal.

Delaney, Timothy tdelaney at avaya.com
Tue Jan 29 23:31:45 EST 2002

> From: Timothy Rue [mailto:threeseas at earthlink.net]

> developing
>
> >> Well since the VIC is not a language I don't suppose I need be
> >> concerned about such things as the things you presented.
>
> >Of course its a language.  As you've already stated, it's a language
> >consisting of 9 commands.
>
> I didn't say that.
>
> [snip]
>
> But this that I'm on about, the definition stays as is,
> though the word or
> symbol sequences attached to the definitions are open to be changed.

OK - I give up too. I've done my best to understand what you're going on
about, but so far as I can tell, everything you say means nothing. Seriously
- I don't think I've read a single thing from you that, once you remove all
the double-talk and nonsense, actually means anything.

I have just added you to my killfile. Any post from you will now be
automatically deleted.

Tim Delaney