UK Python Conference 2002 - April 4/5, Oxford

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu Jan 17 20:21:26 EST 2002

The UK Python Conference 2002 - as far as I know, the first
one in this country - will be taking place at the Heritage
Motor Centre, Oxford, on April 4/5.  We have two solid days
of Python talks.

I would like to thank the organisers of the Association of C
and C++ Users for allowing us to piggy-back onto their
conference, thereby making this possible. Last year
we had two Python talks as part of an 'alternative languages'
track and this year we have a full track.  We can make this
an annual event if enough people come.  You also get to
rub shoulders with Stroustrup, Coplien and various other
gurus of the C++ and Java worlds.

Brief details of the talks and all the administrative info
are available at
   http://www.accuconference.co.uk
Full program details (unofficial location) can be found at
   http://www.reportlab.com/tmp/accu2002.pdf

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson
ReportLab Inc