Autocoding evolves from........

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 29 00:42:59 EST 2002

On 28-Jan-02 22:41:39 Sam Holden <sholden at pgrad.cs.usyd.edu.au> wrote:
>On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 02:42:49 GMT, Timothy Rue <threeseas at earthlink.net>
>wrote:

>>>OK, so you are aware of prior art and are willing to acknowledge that
>>>you are building upon it.  Good
>>

>>I would like to know what is going thru your head that you'd write such a
>>thing.
>>
>>Perhaps if you tell me what your interest is in the prior art issue and
>>what it is you think is going thru my mind, then maybe I can correct your
>>perspective of me.

>I can't speak for the OP,....

You shouldn't assume. Really.

But from what you said, you think re-invention is the surest way to create
something that is valid.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<