* separated values

Mark McEahern marklists at mceahern.com
Thu Jan 17 09:50:06 EST 2002

Steve Holden wrote:
> It would be really nice if modules could be added the same way that the
> Cygwin distribution adds packages. I'm hoping that's where Siphon is going
> eventually, but I haven't had time to look it over yet.

Yes, but have you used the latest setup for cygwin?  If you start out trying
to make a clean install of everything, you are forced to go through and
toggle the packages that set to skip to the current version.  In other
words, installing everything is not a snap, as imho it should be (and iirc
was).

Cheers,

// mark