Rue the day...

Chris Gonnerman chris.gonnerman at newcenturycomputers.net
Mon Jan 28 22:15:09 EST 2002

Guys, I know we have the reputation as the nicest bunch of nerds on
the 'Net, but Rue is consuming more of our time and bandwidth than spam.
Despite his comments to the contrary, no one on this list gives him
any credence.

Realize that he lives on this BS.  His "project" does not exist except
in his fevered brain; VIC seems to be everything and nothing.  He's been
"working" on it for something like, what, 10 years, and it is still
no more than a website and some Python code that seems to do nothing.

It doesn't matter whether your response is kind or cruel, agreeable or
argumentative, it's the *attention* he craves.  Just don't talk to him.
Not at all, even if he calls you terrible names.  If we ignore him long
enough, he'll eventually go away.

Chris Gonnerman -- chris.gonnerman at newcenturycomputers.net
http://newcenturycomputers.net