COM specific stuff usable by Python : Appropriate Place to Post??

Michael Kelly mkelly2002NOSPAM at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 9 20:50:44 EST 2002

I mentioned a while ago that I had an Automation Inprocess Server
that encapsulated Delphi's TIniFile that's usable on Win32 by any
language that can do COM IDispatch.  I now have an HtmlHelp to
go with it and it seems pretty stable so I think it's ready to post
someplace.  Since it's not Python specific I'm not sure the most
appropriate place.  Anyone know of Win32 or COM specific online
repositories of interest to Python folks??

TIA

Mike

--

"I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."
    -- Groucho Marx