How easy is it to create graphical user interface with Python?

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Mon Jan 21 13:29:59 EST 2002

PythonCard which sits on top of wxPython, makes it really easy!

  http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net/

There are over 20 samples and a tutorial for the 'counter' sample that shows
you step-by-step how to recreate the counter sample. PythonCard includes a
resourceEditor sample that you use to build your layouts and menus. There
are other samples showing how to do drawing and graphing and it comes with a
BitmapCanvas component for double-buffered drawing.

You could use SciPy http://www.scipy.org/ to do your graphs, displaying the
graphs in one window with your UI and menus in another window.

ka

news:54d0b644.0201210149.5dd5bd5 at posting.google.com...