How to configure Python with IIS

DeepBleu DeepBleu at DeepBleu.org
Wed Jan 23 13:51:16 EST 2002

gtaker
Please do your research on the subject using Google for example.  You'll
discover that there are many links on the issue.
Search web and groups for "Python ASP" for example.  Then if you encounter
problems, please ask.
One such link is:
http://starship.python.net/crew/pirx/asp/py_asp.html

For CGI, search for "Python IIS"
one link is:
http://starship.python.net/crew/aaron_watters/pws.html
You can associate any extension with the scripts as long as you are pointing
to the Python executable.  For example, I use CGP
The second link is missing one piece.  You also have to associate this
extension with the Python executable from the IIS manager.
DeepBleu

news:GqELwC.Csz at news.boeing.com...