Autocoding >Re: "Introduction to Ethics",

Chris Gonnerman chris.gonnerman at newcenturycomputers.net
Mon Jan 28 01:18:48 EST 2002

news:<3c54e8ae$0$79557$3c090ad1 at news.plethora.net>...
seebs at plethora.net
>    $ chmod a+x /bin/laden      Please do not feed or harbor the
terrorists.

Please do not feed and harbor the lunatic either (Rue by name).

Seriously, guys, we have the reputation as the nicest group on USENET.
Rue obviously knows this, and has decided to abuse our welcome.

Let's quit responding to him at all.  Maybe he'll go try to convert the
Perlmongers next (they'll know how to handle him).