Simulating call of instance like a list or tuple

Brett Cannon bac at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Sun Jan 13 03:33:52 EST 2002

First, thanks to everyone who replied to my post.

It seems everyone is thinking that I want __repr__ or __str__, which is in
the right  vein, but not quite it.  I want the same functionality, but I
want to be able to return something other than a string.  I don't think it
exists outside of the built-in classes.

-Brett C.