How easy is it to create graphical user interface with Python?

David Eppstein eppstein at ics.uci.edu
Mon Jan 21 17:45:44 EST 2002

In article <f3baf765.0201211058.406604df at posting.google.com>,
 borovik at hotmail.com (IB) wrote:

> The main reason I choosed TKinter is portability to Linux and Mac. I
> am not sure if QT is available for Mac yet.

Have you actually ported your tkInter apps to the Mac?  Do they look
Mac-like?  I remember having some trouble displaying PIL images under
tkInter but it was when I was first learning Python so it could easily
have been operator error.
--
David Eppstein       UC Irvine Dept. of Information & Computer Science
eppstein at ics.uci.edu http://www.ics.uci.edu/~eppstein/