Python Book

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Mon Jan 7 20:36:34 EST 2002

In article <eYr_7.5773$iM.4175 at news1.bloor.is>,
Vibrev Lidobros  <vibrev at hotmail.com> wrote:

>I am interested in learning the Python language and need some advice on
>which book i should start with. I have some programming experience in
>other languages. Does anyone have any comments about "Learning Python
>from O'reilly" ?

If you already know other languages, start with the tutorial on the
Python web site and see how far it gets you.

http://www.python.org/

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                 http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

"There are time when effort is important and necessary, but this should
not be taken as any kind of moral imperative."  --jdecker