Faster display of text

Laurent Szyster laurent.szyster at q-survey.be
Sun Jan 20 20:43:09 EST 2002

hi Salim,

i think the problem is with tkinter or in the library it uses
to display text on your platform. the reason is that often
bi-directional fonts is an add-on to most computer platform.

here is a pointer about Python Internationalization

  http://www.python.org/workshops/1997-10/proceedings/loewis.html

about tkinter and arabic, here's what Google returns:

  http://www.itworld.com/AppDev/1182/UIR010302regex/
  http://mini.net/tcl/699.html

hopes this can help.

Laurent