seeking comparative review site

skoria shomon at softhome.net
Tue Jan 8 14:04:19 EST 2002

Hi,

I'm looking for some comparative reviews on how fast a lean zope(or an
alternative python based web server solution I might not know about)
build with a single product will run, versus mod-apache, iis or other
web servers used on large scale implementations. It's for a server to
serve pixels such as thecounter.com, nedstats, or other "webbug" based
statistical products - the product would need to do some simple
information gathering and would then save "logs" to a file.

The alternative is to code an apache module to do the same. I'd prefer
to code in python rather than c...

Thanks,

Ale