j2ee and python and evil competitors

Marc Poulin mpoulin at verinet.com
Fri Jul 12 12:28:05 EDT 2002

In article <mailman.1026228315.15377.python-list at python.org>, "Bo M.
Maryniuck" <b.maryniuk at forbis.lt> wrote:

> On Tuesday 09 July 2002 16:59, curt finch wrote:
>> ftp://ftp.jump.net/pub/journyx/other/PythonWhtPaper0_1.doc
>
> Right people will not download this. M$ Word DOC is *evil* format.
> Please do PDF, DVI or HTML instead.

Thanks for the link. I enjoyed reading it (in StarOffice
on my Linux machine ;-)

     "You should not have any special fondness for a
     particular weapon, or anything else, for that
     matter. Too much is the same as not enough.
     Without imitating anyone else, you should have
     as much weaponry as suits you. To entertain likes
     and dislikes is bad for both commanders and
     soldiers. Pragmatic thinking is essential."
                             -- Musashi Miyamoto
                                "The Book of Five Rings"