IMAP Email Question

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Fri Jul 5 20:40:38 EDT 2002

Donn Cave
> Quoth "Emile van Sebille" <emile at fenx.com>:
> | Charel Yueng
> | 'fname=charles\r\nfname=yueng\r\naddress=someaddress\r\n\r\n\r\n'
> | [['fname', 'charles'], ['fname', 'yueng'], ['address',
'someaddress']]

> I suspect you're taking his example too literally.  If the message
> always looked just like that, then he could save himself the trouble
> and just assume the result.

Actually, I assumed from his statement:

<quote>
I then copy the message to another mailbox end then expunge it from
the INBOX (that all works great)
</quote>

that the body wasn't the issue.

OTOH, I also assume that a specific answer to a question will be
projected
onto the problem appropriately.

OTOH, I also tend to take things literally... ;-)

--

Emile van Sebille
emile at fenx.com

---------