New Zope/Python User Group in NC, USA (Research Triangle area)

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Thu Jul 25 22:44:35 EDT 2002

Geoff Davis and I are looking into the possibility of setting up a
Zope/Python User Group in the Research Triangle area of North Carolina.  At
the moment, we'd like to keep things very informal.  Just a bunch of
Pythonistas meeting once a month to share knowledge and listen to someone
give a presentation on some aspect of using/hacking/learning Python,
Jython, or Zope.

If you're interested in getting attending, go to
http://dev.zope.org/Members/tbryan/TriZPUG/FrontPage

In a couple of weeks, we'll be contacting everyone who adds his or her name
to the list to organize a first meeting, which will probably include a
presentation from Geoff on using CMF with Zope.

Thanks,
---Tom