Python and Parrot

Johann Höchtl johann.hoechtl at myrealbox.com
Sun Jul 14 14:46:31 EDT 2002

I'm not advocating it, I only stumbled over

http://cvs.sf.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/python/python/nondist/sandbox/parrot/

and was wondering why work stopped as the papers of parrot look promising.

By mentioning Allos, HarrixOS ... you mean that Perl people make a good
job at advertising sthg. which will never take off ?

And yes, I guess i was browsing to quickly over the article !