Embedding/API question

Michelle L. Murillo msqrd at lanl.gov
Tue Jul 30 18:17:47 EDT 2002

Hi - I have successfully used PyArg_Parse and
PyInt_AsLong to parse data from python into C. The
data are being returned to C from a python script
that does a look up into a dictionary. I can
successfully return and print out an integer and
a string. But what I can't figure out is how to
get PyArg_Parse (or which ever API works) to
correctly parse a python tuple - that is we
have a value in the dictionary that is in the
form of (8,8,8). If I make this a string all
works fine - but with out the quotes all that
is returned and printed out is garbage.

Any ideas?

TIA
Michelle