Let's Talk About Lambda Functions!

Michael Gilfix mgilfix at eecs.tufts.edu
Fri Jul 26 18:34:27 EDT 2002

  If it were the case that 'arbitrary code' could be truly
'lambdafied', wouldn't it be safe to say that arbitrary code could
then be pickled as well? While I know GVR designed like lambda in
themselves, even if functions definition could have a true lambda
property, that might be rather beneficial...

               -- Mike

--
Michael Gilfix
mgilfix at eecs.tufts.edu