Newbie: Zope Formulator TALES question

Kevin Chambers ng at LarryCurlyMolingo.com
Tue Jul 2 02:56:06 EDT 2002

Hi there--

I'm trying to use the Formulator TALES functionality to change the default
value of a field object for every record in an sql result set that I'm looping
through with tal:repeat.  Just putting in this_record/FirstName, as I would do
in tal:attributes="default this_record/FirstName", doesn't work.  I've also
tried variations on python:here['FirstName'] with no luck.

Is there any way to get this to work, or should I just make my own fields to
get this kind of functionality?

Thanks in advance,
KC

(remove Larry & Curly for email)