ANN: Python Web Programming Wiki

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.net
Fri Jul 12 10:25:00 EDT 2002

"Daniel Dittmar" <daniel.dittmar at sap.com> wrote in message news:<agm580$r2q$1 at news1.wdf.sap-ag.de>...
> As part of the relaunch of the Python Wiki
> (http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/), I've copied Paul Boddie's work on
> Web Programming Frameworks into the Wiki
> (http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/WebProgramming) and added a few more
> entries.
>
> Feel free to add more information, comparisons, recipes etc.

To continue my endorsement of Daniel's reworking and enhancement of
the original document, I've added some notes about presentation
technologies and Enterprise JavaBeans. I also encourage framework
authors to add their frameworks' details to the Wiki, rather than
contacting me to update my document - I'll shortly be replacing my
document with a link to the Wiki, so that it can become the definitive
source of information on this topic.

Thanks once again for the initiative, Daniel!

Paul