Problem with installing PyQt!

zhao wangzhao_wz at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 18 05:37:52 EDT 2002

Hi,
Thanks for your help. I run "python setup.py install" in
c:\python22\tools\idle and it install the library in "build\lib\idlelib" and
"build\lib\idlelib\Icons", but a Error appears:
file 'idle' does not exist. What happened?
Why should we run the command "python setup.py install"?
Can you write the process step by step? (sorry)
I try to convert .ui file into .py using 'pyuic example.ui -o example.py',
but an empty file was generated. why?

Thank you very much!

news:c73a070e.0207170932.23d1c3de at posting.google.com...