Efficient python programming...

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk at forbis.lt
Thu Jul 4 04:09:07 EDT 2002

On Thursday 04 July 2002 06:35, Peter Hansen wrote:
> > I prefer this one:
> >
> > "You can have it right"
> > "You can have it cheap"
> > "You can have it now"
> >
> > Pick any two.
>
> Interestingly, XP provides a way to have all three...

If You mean XP-programming, than I'm not agree: You can't have it NOW.
If You mean WinXP, than I'm agree.reverse() : You can have it bad, expensive
and later (like anything something else from Microsoft, what's newer works
right)...

--
Sincerely yours, Bogdan M. Maryniuck

Who wants to remember that escape-x-alt-control-left shift-b puts you into
super-edit-debug-compile mode?
(Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of commands, especially
Emacs.)