Newbie: Dynamically create a Tree List with items read from multiple files

Mark Kingston mkingston at -at-shaw.ca
Thu Jul 4 17:21:28 EDT 2002

Hi everyone,

This may be a simple one to most of you but I'm not sure where to start...

I've been looking at the wxPython demo and would like to modify it so that
when it starts, it loads the tree items (wxTreeCtrl) from multiple files
depending on a parameter passed to it.  Also, when a user clicks on a button
which supplies the application a different parameter, the control is
refreshed with the new items.

To generalize the question, I guess I would like to know how to populate a
control with items read in from multiple files.

Any help would be appreciated!

--
Mark.
mkingston at -at-shaw.ca
Please remove '-at-' from my email address if replying directly to me.