Good SOAP lib for Python 2.2

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at acm.org
Thu Jul 11 11:08:58 EDT 2002

Irmen de Jong <irmen at NOSPAMREMOVETHISxs4all.nl> wrote:
> I'm using Python 2.2.1 and I'm searching a current, up-to-date
> SOAP library for Python.
> I tried ZSI but it fails because apparently it uses an old XML api.
>
> What should I try instead?

Something's odd there.  There hasn't been any activity with ZSI since
about mid-May.

And zolera.com (home of Rich Salz, main ZSI developer) seems dead (as
in "DNS doesn't think it exists anymore").

Have Zolera/Rich Salz disappeared?

As for what's "up-to-date", your options are limited, as the latest
release _was_ ZSI, in mid-May 2002.  The last release of anything else
was of SOAP.py 0.9.7, in June 2001.  (The developers thereof were at a
DotCom that has gone under.)
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "ac.notelrac.teneerf@" "454aa"))
http://cbbrowne.com/info/soap.html